No Attorneys Fees or Costs unless a recovery is made!
- One of the few medical malpractice law firms in the United States where all the lawyers are board certified physicians or doctors
- Over 40 years of combined experience in medical malpractice law
- Our lawyers are board certified or trained in various medical specialties: internal medicine, gastroenterology, obstetrics and gynecology, and dental surgery
- Other well-respected law firms have consulted with our firm on medical malpractice cases involving serious injury
- Our law firm will consider medical malpractice claims that have been previously declined by other law firms
- The advertisement of this website is co-sponsored by the independent law firm of Grossman Roth, PA, Miami, Florida
Medical Malpractice Attorneys- why contact us?
Representing victims of medical malpractice is one of the most sophisticated areas of the law because it involves an understanding of complex medical issues. Our medical malpractice lawyers are all board certified physicians or doctors who have over 40 years of combined experience in internal medicine, gastroenterology, obstetrics, gynecology, and dental surgery. By utilizing the medical and legal knowledge we have accumulated over the years, our firm’s purpose is to obtain the best possible results for our clients in each and every case we handle. Most important, as a medical malpractice firm, we are dedicated to representing the injured in a sensitive and compassionate manner, with the attention, honesty, and integrity they deserve.
Does your case call for a law firm with medical knowledge and experience?
If you feel that it does, and you or a loved one have been injured due to the malpractice or negligence of another, then please give us a call today for a free initial case evaluation with one of our doctor-lawyers, we can be reached (toll free) at 800-529-9120.
There are no attorneys fees or costs unless a recovery is made.
Our law firm represents clients on a contingency fee basis meaning there are no attorneys fees or costs unless a recovery is made. We offer individualized attention and a candid assessment of your case based on our knowledge of law and medicine. To speak with one of our doctor-lawyers about your case, act now, and call us (toll free) at 800-529-9120.
Firm Policy- Privacy for Clients
Our law firm’s policy is to protect our clients. Our clients’ health information and the amounts of their settlements/awards (if any) are treated as being private. Out of respect for each client’s interest, we do not release information regarding the names of our clients with their case information to any electronic or print media. Hopefully, you understand our commitment to protecting the privacy of our clients and their families.
Our Med-Law Team
Larry Leichter, MD, JD
Board Certified in internal Medicine / Gastroenterology
Amy C. Roskin, MD, JD
Board Certified in Obstetrics / Gynecology
Jack Sacks, DDS, JD, LLM
Medical Records Review Advisory Board
Board Certified Physicians and other Medical Professionals
We look forward to evaluating your medical malpractice case. Thank you.